Time to Change Life Transition into Digital Marketing

Transition into Digital Marketing

A story about someone and his quest to getting his chance to finding work he loves, I graduated from the Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University in 2001.

My Transition into Digital Marketing
Because I am passionate about working, I did not wait for a government job or look for a traditional job with daily recurring rotten, I searched for myself in commerce and started with a small amount I had saved while studying and some small trade operations that are limited to my colleagues and friends by providing Some goods are provided to them according to their requirements. Days and years passed, and things changed a lot, but they were somewhat stable, until the conditions in my country changed and the economy became faltering, and I had to search for a better way to work in these difficult circumstances, and I went to electronic commerce with years of experience in trade and Marketing with some reading I could find my way again.

The day that changed my life

With the days, I found myself in need of better information to improve my ability to continue working and started searching on Google and found a lot of learning resources and of course it was good and a lot that did not suit me or incomplete or its efficiency ended, until I found the Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree program, Things changed because in this program I found "outstanding practice in real-time projects, content by global industry leaders, and outstanding professional guidance and assistance" from the rest of the online programs. It took me almost two months to rate the perfect course according to my schedule. Finally, I decided to enroll in the Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree program with a little fear and a lot of confidence.

It's been more than two weeks since I started learning digital marketing correctly in the Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree program which is really exciting and boosts my confidence towards the goal of changing my career, which also helps me create a bigger and better project at home.
This is just the beginning, there is a lot to learn.
I'm sure the time I will complete Nanodegree, I'll be the person without fear and have more confidence to enter the world of digital marketing.

Take First Step and Make the Action to Change Your Life

Enter Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree. It is a single, comprehensive resource, that gives a 360° overview of the whole digital marketing ecosystem, while it teaches platform-specific skills in real-world projects (as opposed to university) in cooperation with the cream of the crop in the digital marketing sphere such as Google, HubSpot, Facebook, MailChimp, Hootsuite and Moz. I could go on about the advantages, but you should just check it out.
I am really excited about this. For the first time in my life I am confident that I’m taking steps in the right direction. Now, looking into the future doesn’t riddle me with anxiety anymore. Instead, I’m excited about all the things I’m going to learn and what it might all lead to. I’m not lost anymore.